Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolutions

1. Take care of my body better, including but not limited to: Taking my vitamins every day, not just when Mom reminds me; Flossing, even if I hate it and its gross; Plucking my eyebrows consistently so that there's always two of them and not one; Washing my face every morning.

2. Lose all the weight I gained since leaving college. I'm guessing it's 10-15 lbs, although I don't know for sure. Too afraid to approach the scale.

3. Be less judgmental and critical of others. Appreciate them for their talents, even if they're not good ones, and forgive them their flaws, even if they're fucking inept at Pictionary and making my team lose--"Honey Bee" is not a hard subject no matter how much you whine about it, you twit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good thing "posting regularly" was not a resolution...